S&S Manufacturing Company provides exceptional solutions for your slow moving and obsolete inventory to improve your profitability by getting material off your books. The industry average for inventory carrying cost is between 15% and 25% and could be as high as 33%. This includes financial costs for annual property tax, material handling, annual physical counts and loss of inventory. Let us take it off your hands!
Benefits of selling your SMI to us:
- Get SMI off your books.
- Improve your profitability "zero inventory taxes."
- Better utilization of your manufacturing space.
- Protect market share with high product availability and zero lead time.
- Lower working capital and increase inventory turns.
How does it work?
- We purchase your SMI at mixed metal price.
- We store it in our secure warehouse for your future use.
- There is no monthly rent or fee for storage.
- Items are stocked by customer part number and have access to stock status.
- Buy back inventory when you need to fulfill customer demand.